Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Taking the Challenge With Me Part 2




Okay since the last post on my challenge for September.

I have continued my workout, as much as it pains me I have done it  YAY

I just completed book 2 as well however that is off to be critiqued and then edited. Still it is finished.

I plotted out my characters for my Love and Drugs Series.  I have to tell you I am super excited about this series.  The further I get the more information I will supply to you.

How have you done? Did you complete any of your goals.  If so please share I would love to hear from you.

For October.... Take the Challenge will continue and for those that follow a long a prize will be added at the end of the month.  Sign up for my newsletter to find out what the prize will be and what you have to do to enter and win





No comments:

Post a Comment