Saturday, September 14, 2013

My Sexy Saturday #MSSWeek16

I love Saturdays. It is the start to the weekend. The chance to catch up on TV, or the chance to pick up a good book that sweeps away from all the craziness in your life.

For My Sexy Saturday, here is a clip from my latest release Bounty for Love



How did he expect her to stay put? She was about to ask him that when she felt one of his
hands glide up her stomach, slowly pushing the tank up her body. His mouth then moved to her
now naked breast. He swirled his tongue around her nipple several times before he sucked the
hard tip into his mouth pulling it up. He could hear her whimpering for more. The sound of her
head moving back and forth against the sheets sent his mouth moving faster. His free hand
worked the other nipple with his fingers, pinching and pulling, teasing and caressing her.



Bounty for Love Amazon, B&N, AllRomanceBooks, Smashwords

I hope you enjoyed this clip.  Want to know more about my writing or upcoming releases sign up for my newsletter or join my street team.



Thanks






2 comments: