Thursday, December 6, 2012

Jumping Thursday

I have to say that today does equal the title of jumping Thursday.  Today I finished round two of edits with my editor. Took my kids to a play date, made homemade meatloaf for dinner, and got my kids rooms both cleaned for vacuuming day tomorrow.  It is amazing what you can get done when you are up at 6:30 in the morning.

Now do I wish I could always get that much done in one day sure, does that mean it happens.  N-O-P-E.
As I accomplished all that Thomas's Book.  Thomas's Bounty, got zero attention, laundry was ignored just as much as everything else was.  However, there is a bright side. Yes a bright side.  There is tomorrow and tonight what I don't finish.

So back to Jumping Thursday from my little rant  LOL


Enjoy the motivation as tomorrow is Friday.  ONE more day people and the weekend will be upon us.

Don't forget that Bounty for Hunter will be available  right before Christmas

No comments:

Post a Comment