Saturday, December 29, 2012

End of the Year

As the end of the year closes upon us I can't help but recall all that has taken place this year.  There are have been ups and downs.
Papers scattered across my desk with food and play dough in several places.My hair felt like I would pull so much that it would soon fall out.  However, through it all I have to say that I am proud of all that I accomplished.

I wrote 2 books!!!!!

The 1 is a full length novel call Oracle's End that is still in edits  and the 2 called Bounty for Hunter that is a short spicy novella that takes you on an adventure and keeps you guess what is going to happen next. This book is currently out on the market.

To many might think those numbers are a lot and some will think that is too little Yet for myself I am happy with those numbers. I did all this while taking care of my 2 and 4 year old.  I say this not to brag I say this because it is something that mean something to me.

I want that to be a boost to others that feel maybe they just can't do it, or feel there is no time.

There is always time, it is a matter of making time, looking at what is before you and finding the time slots that work for you.  15 mins here and 15 mins there will make all the difference in the world.  Trust me I know.

So as the year ends look forward to 2013, look forward to the possibilities that you can achieve.
I know that I will.  I have to finish the Bounty for Hire series and I hope to get the last 3 books published all in 2013, and I want to get Oracle's End published.  It's a lot and it will be a challenge but I welcome it with open arms,


No comments:

Post a Comment