Friday, May 3, 2013

Bounty's End Review



"I love the characters that A.J. has created. It was fun getting to know Keylee and Hunter in the first book. And now we get to know more about Thomas and meet a new character, Wen. Thomas has two sides. He is all badass, motorcycle drivin' bounty hunter, but once Wen is in his arms, Thomas was loving and sweet. I didn't get to know Thomas very well in the first book, but after this one, I adore him. Wen, bless her heart, is pretty much the exact opposite. She tries to be all big and bad to protect herself, but she fails miserably. I usually like female characters to be able to take care of themselves, but I really liked Wen. She had the guts to take down the people who broke into her house. Even though she went soft on them once they were apprehended."


No comments:

Post a Comment